Having trusted Christ as her Savior in January 2008, Mia decided to publically profess her faith through Baptism. Here is her testimony:
My great uncle was going through rough times. I was sad because my uncle wasn’t doing well. He told me to read the book of John because it would help me know how to believe. Reading the Bible helped me, not to be as sad. My favorite verse is John 14:6, “Jesus answered; I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Because my uncle was dying, it made me think about what would happen to me if I died. I trusted Christ as my Savior because Jesus died for me to save me from my sins. I know I can’t get to heaven on my own.
When I trusted Christ, my Dad and I prayed together. I asked Jesus to forgive me from my sins. I’ve definitely seen changes in my life since I trusted Him as my Savior. I used to be afraid of storms and I was worried what would happen to me if I died. Now I know that if something happens to me I will go to heaven.
I want to be baptized because I want to take my relationship with God to the next level. I know that after I get baptized God is going to do even more incredible things in my life.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment