Let it snow!! On Friday Mia and I had no desire to go to school. I woke up to a two hour delay, but I wanted a snow day. I had gotten a shower knowing that I would have to go to school and then when I thought all hope failed the phone rang. It was our school saying that school was canceled! I screamed and put the phone on speaker. Mia came running down and we went straight outside to go sledding! Mom and Lynn had to go to school though (they were bitter). We had a perfect snow day and I couldn’t ask for more….ok I can…Can we have snow day next week too? ~Macy <3
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Snow Day Spectacular!
Let it snow!! On Friday Mia and I had no desire to go to school. I woke up to a two hour delay, but I wanted a snow day. I had gotten a shower knowing that I would have to go to school and then when I thought all hope failed the phone rang. It was our school saying that school was canceled! I screamed and put the phone on speaker. Mia came running down and we went straight outside to go sledding! Mom and Lynn had to go to school though (they were bitter). We had a perfect snow day and I couldn’t ask for more….ok I can…Can we have snow day next week too? ~Macy <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment